FAQ Fox Cosmetics
What colour Fox Cosmetics Brow Butter should I choose?
Blonde Brow Butter is the best choice for light warm blondes.
Auburn Brow Butter is actually a taupe blonde so it is suitable for strawberry blondes as well as light grey and cool based blondes.
Light Brown Brow Butter this lady is our cool, light brown and is one of our best sellers as it is suitable for anyone looking for a cool shade of brown that can be applied lighter and darker depending on how much you build it up.
Caramel Brow Butter this is our warm, light brown making it perfect for covering a cool-toned tattoo or for anyone with a warmer light chestnut hair colour.
Chocolate Brow Butter the sister to Caramel Brow Butter, she's a rich, warm brown.
Medium Brown Brow Butter is another best seller as she's dark, rich and warm without throwing any orange tones.
Dark Brown Brow Butter you want a strong dark brown almost black stand out brow we got you! And can be used as an eyeliner as well!
What colour of Goddess Brows Brow Pencil should I choose?
Muse #1 - Light, Light, cool, taupe colour perfect for blondes and silver foxes
Muse #2 - Medium, slightly deeper and warmer than Muse #2, perfect for our strawberry blondes, redheads and anyone wanting a touch of warm light chocolate to their brows.
Muse #3 - Dark, our most versatile colour actually! Can be used lightly on blondes and heavier handed on our raven foxes. Cool, dark but not flat shade suitable for most clients.
What is Fox Cosmetics Longevity Serum used for?
There are 4 main uses for Longevity Serum:
- Protect your fresh Fox Cosmetics Brow Henna from water after application
- Condition your hair and skin so you will get a better outcome from your in-salon brow treatments
- Encourages new hair to grow in after we have had a plucking party | put down the tweezers! | Contains with Castor oil, Rosemary and Geranium
- Conditions your hair after Brow Lamination services. Fox Cosmetics Brow Tamer is also excellent to use after lamination to keep those brows in place
How can I get my hands on Fox Cosmetics Brow Henna?
If you are in the beauty industry you can apply for a trade only account here. Our Brow Henna is for trade use only sorry!
What is henna?
Henna is a natural permanent dye taken from the leaves of the Henna plant, Lawsonia Inermis. The active ingredient in henna is the Lawsone Molecule.
Rubbing a henna leaf on your skin will not create a stain; the most common way to create a henna stain is to dry and mill the henna and then mix it with water, lemon juice or certain oils.
What is Brow Henna?
All brow henna will contain different ingredients which can also include:
- natural Indigo (Indigofera Tinctoria - a cool-based herbal dye),
- natural Cacao (Theobroma cacao L. - chocolate!),
- Herbal extracts to encourage hair growth and conditioning the hair,
- a derivative of PPD (Paraphenylenediamine), this is what makes our henna work faster (usually traditional henna is left on for 2+ hours to work) but it is an irritant and people can have reactions to it. All brow henna will have this ingredient or a derivative. It is also found in hair dye, so if you are allergic to hair dye then you will likely be allergic to brow henna.